Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introducting Brisbane's Hottest New Event...

You’ve got the dress, you’ve got the partner – now all you need is the ticket!
Introducing the Brisbane Bridal Ball....

How many times did he say “but you only wear your wedding dress once”, or did you say “if only I could look that good again”? Now you have the perfect excuse to get your wedding dress out of hiding and the perfect motivation to get your body back into shape as this event is definitely not one you want to miss...

Picture this... you and your man dressed in your wedding best, a night of five star food and entertainment, a celebrant on hand to re-new your wedding vows (should you desire), a professional photographer to re-capture that moment in time and all of this in one of Brisbane’s hottest locations. But you don’t have to stop there, bring along your attendants and reminisce whilst you re-unite with those whom you spent one of the first big moments of your married life.
To register your interest or to enquire further about this upcoming event, feel free to email us at info@brisbanebridalball.com

Watch this space as we bring you the latest updates on the biggest event in Brisbane’s 2009 social calendar...

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a great idea.. I'll tell all my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your blog whilst searching for a place to sell my wedding dress. What a fabulous idea! Maybe I'll get another chance to wear it afterall. Please keep me updated on this event, I have sent an email with my contact details. Thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in...I have heard of nothing like this before EVER. I have no doubt that you will have enough interest for this event to go ahead. GOOD LUCK and keep me updated also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for ideas what to make out of my wedding dress so I didn't have to part with it, but this sounds perfect... Yay, I am so excited! Let me know if you need help to promote this event! My email address is info@babyboo.net.au Jen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too... I think this is a fantastic idea and can't wait to be apart of it... I will make sure I keep an eye out on your blog and this way I won't miss out on a ticket as I am sure they will sell super fast...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG would love this event sooooooooo much!!!! Would also be willing to help you put it together or promote it or whatever, as i have experience in events...,,please email me at laurabonner21@hotmail.com. Any idea when it will be???? SO EXCITED

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, i am still learning how this thing works, i tries 2 messages before this, but not sure if they worked, so sorry if this message keeps appearing....i am so excited about this event, and hope it is still going ahead. Please let me know if it is and when it will be. I am happy to help in any way contact me at laurabonner21@hotmail.com....it is a fantastic idea...very excited! Know heaps of people who would be interested too

    ReplyDelete

Followers